Position Available: Part-Time IV and injection support nurses
Point of Care is in search for well qualified nurses with IV infusion qualifications & experience to join our team.
Nurses will need to work within our community clinics, as well as manage patient care at home.
This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative new company.
• Minimum of 3 years post registration experience in an acute hospital setting with Cannulation / Venepuncture experience
• Registered Nursing License
• A can do attitude with excellent organizational skills
• Flexible to work both independently & part of a team
• Computer literate with experience in Microsoft office
• Full driver’s license
Experience in the area of oncology, health psychology, rheumatology, gastroenterology, pediatrics nursing or in managing infusion clinics would be an advantage. Clinically competent in Cannulation & Venepuncture.
• Administration of IV therapy to patients in the community and in patients’ homes.
• Work to the highest clinical standards ensuring patient safety by adhering to clinical SOPs
• Maintain clinical knowledge and keep up to date with changes in clinical practice
• Education of patients on self-administration of subcutaneous injections at home and/or in clinics
• Patient reporting.
• Adverse event reporting
• Initiative and the ability to prioritize and organize resources as required.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal, IT and written.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
To know more about our other current available positions please contact our office on 014992674 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org